Friday, June 25, 2010

New & improved!

First off, as you've already noticed, I changed my design. Feel free to tell me how much you love it. ;)

More importantly, my unemployment is soon to end. At V's recommendation, I hooked up with Kelly Services, the agency that landed her with the company she continues to work for today. I went in this past Monday for some paperwork and took some tests, and they hooked me up with a data entry job starting July 6th. I've been told it's a long-term position, but not how long that means. Of course, the best thing about being hired through an agency is that if I decide I'm not happy there, I can ask Kelly to find me something different. But for now this job should be good enough. It sounds pretty stress-free, the hours are close to what I've been working (8-5), and most of all it means having a steady paycheck again. And with Baby E on the way, the LAST thing I need is to continue drawing unemployment.

Anyway, I wanted to share the news now that it's official. Now I should get some sleep. This is the final weekend of the bowling tournament in Austin, and it's going to be a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment