Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shows I may go to this month

3/16 - Hank III & Assjack @ Emo's
3/28 - Cursive (opening for Alkaline Trio *yawn*) @ Emo's

...I completely forgot that Scout Niblett was in town last night. Not that I probably could've stayed awake for the show anyway.

And yes, I'm aware that SXSW will be going on between the above dates, but I don't intend to attend any of it. I may find my way into one of the off-site house party shows, but I can't see the sense in purchasing an expensive wristband that doesn't guarantee my entrance to any of the official shows. Most likely V & I will avoid making any trips in the general vicinity of downtown Austin during SXSW...too much chaos to endure methinks.

Other shows in the coming months:
4/15 - Murder By Death @ Emo's (I'm sensing a trend here)
6/10 - Rev. Horton Heat w/Cracker & Legendary Shack Shakers @ Stubb's (mostly for LSS)
6/15 - Sage Francis @ Mohawk

No comments:

Post a Comment